Looking For Anything Specific?

REVIEW : Thailand 800k Nano Glutathione


Nano Gluta 800k Review

I bought this glutathione after I read some good feedback about it and came across the seller's IG. I'm surprised that the price is very cheap compared to other glutathione brands in the market.

At first, I asked the seller why it is so cheap she then said that actually, glutathiones are just overpriced here in the Philippines and glutathione in other countries are actually cheap. Then I asked if its FDA approved, yes it is. It is approved by FDA Thailand. So I decided to buy it.
The seller told me that the beauty products in Thailand are very cheap yet effective 😊

👇👇Product Claims & Ingredients👇👇

Photo Credit: @sophiaandkalel
Aside from whitening, what I like about this is that it claimed that it can adjust the face to V shape. I have a very round face so I want to try if it will really adjust my face shape. 

Where to buy?

I usually buy Thai products on these 2 stores (not sponsored 😊)

  • Thailand PH 
  • Sophia and Kalel
Price: 350php only / 30 gel capsules 😊

I take it twice a day with vitamin C.
Gluta + Vit. C = before a meal in the morning
Gluta + Vit. C = before a meal in the evening

The indication in the bottle says to "take AFTER meal" but the seller recommended that to take it before meal because gluta is best consumed when the stomach is empty. 

I also did some research. If your stomach is not sensitive, you can take Glutathione 30min-1hr before the meal and you must take it with vit. C so you can achieve a good results.

If you have  questions or suggestions please comment below  👇👇😊

 



‼UPDATE‼

I finished 3 bottles but walang nangyari. Hindi po ako pumuti or naging V shaped yung face ko. But effects vary from person to person so who knows baka effective pala sainyo 😉 

I decided to try the 900k glutathione. You can read it here >> REVIEW: Nano Gluta Plus+ 900k

Salamat po sa pagbabasa

❤️








Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. may update na po ba sa review nyo? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cheche. Ndi ko na naupdate dahil naging busy ako but yes natapos ko na ung isang bottle but no whitening or glowing effect sakin siguro dahil nakaka 1 bottle palang ako, nag change ako to 900k ill post review pag may effect sakin. I've read some reviews 3-5 days palang may effect na sakanila pero sakin wala. Siguro hiyangan lang talaga. worth it namn na i try sya since cheap lang nmn ung price malay mo diba maging maganda ang effect sau :)

      Delete
  2. where i get this one in dubai?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much price for 1 bottle in uae dirham?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got pimples all over my body. Be carefull on this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got pimples all over my body. Be carefull on this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is just the simple word that may explain that how much I liked it. It was nicely stuffed with the material I was looking for. It’s great to be here though by chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a nice post, I am glad to see this. Your post is very helpful for me. I am your regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the information keep updating,. Apart from this you can try Naturopathic Labs GLUTATHIONE EXTRA - 120VCAPS. Formulated by Naturopathic Labs, Glutathione Extra features key ingredients to promote detoxification and maintain overall good health. Providing antioxidants Glutathione Extra is often used to help support those who are concerned with heavy metal toxicity, liver disorders, and free radical damage. Glutathione Extra is 100% vegetarian, gluten free, GMO free and non-irradiated.
    Check out this product, GLUTATHIONE EXTRA

    ReplyDelete