Looking For Anything Specific?

RYX Skincerity Skin Care Product, Effective Nga ba?

Hello YOU, ❤️

So I decided to buy RYX products because one of my friends gave me a RYX facial wash before and I really liked it so I decided to try their other products. This time I bought the Deep Cleansing Water, Facial Foam & Serum Set,  and Rejuvenating Starter Kit.

Let's start with the product claims, ano nga ba ang sinasabi nila na magiging effect nito sa skin mo?

PRODUCT CLAIMS : 

(from ryxskincerity Instagram account)
  1. DEEP CLEANSING WATER
  • Wash away all impurities, dirt, and pollution
  • Keep skin clean, soothed and hydrated.

      2. SKIN PERFECTING SERUM
  • Glycerin - Moisturizing powerhouse
  • Witch Hazel - has the ability to ease inflammation and soothes sensitive skin. Fights acne. 
  • Carica Papaya - Clears pigmentation. It is known to exfoliate skin in the most “natural” way by removing dead skin cells without abrasion. Instead, it dissolves dry skin and stimulates cell turnover for a fresh and bright complexion.
  • Citrus Reticulata - Rich in Vitamin C. Extremely helpful in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps clear up the skin of oils and give it a refreshing glow. It also reduces acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties.

      3BeYOUTHiful Starter Kit (Ryx Rejuvenating Set)

  • Removes Pimples and acne marks! - Dull, uneven skin and Melasma.
  • "With Micropeeling, redness and sting effect depende sa skin type and skin condition"

      4FACIAL FOAM

  • "A mild but powerful foam cleanser that washes away your skin's deep-seated dirt and impurities while preserving its healthy moisture level. Consistent use of this product will result in healthy, glowing and naturally beautiful skin."


MY REVIEW : 

(bought this last january 2020 - I've been using it for almost 3 months)

My skin type: Combination, Oily & Dry Skin

  1. DEEP CLEANSING WATER 
       Yes, this is really soothing and hydrating because whenever I use this after ko mag wash ng face I feel na moisturize ulit yung face ko and it feels fresh sa skin walang sting sensation and ok ung smell nya. However, I tried to use this with powder on my face and since it says that this is a "deep cleansing water" I thought it will remove all the powder on my face but it didn't so my advice, use this after washing your face (also indicated on the product) and not as a cleanser kasi hindi sya talaga ganon ka deep cleansing.


Smell: Good smell, actually the GLOW line have the same smell.
Price: ₱149 for 100ml - this is very affordable and worth it sa price ðŸ‘Œ
My Rating: 4/5 


  2. SKIN PERFECTING SERUM

    Yes, this is moisturizing but not only that, I noticed that this tightens my skin and I saw it right after na i apply ko yung serum and yes, this serum really gives a glow to the skin kasi na notice ko talaga na when I look in the mirror may glow effect sya like my skin has some oil but not oily (if you know what I mean ðŸ™‚ ). It is also true that this clears up the oils on the skin kasi na notice ko din na in the morning when I woke up, usually my skin is oily but when I use this serum ang glowing ng skin ko. I super love this serum! 
    About clearing pigmentation, I still can't say if this really works on my skin since wala pa akong nakitang effect. If you're like me na you have a problem with skin pimentation due to acne, you can try their rejuvenating set. I think it's more effective than this one. For me this serum is for maintenance.
   For clearing acne, I can say that ever since I use this serum hindi naman ako nagka breakout though I'm still having pimples from time to time pero normal lang yun sakin and I don't think na this serum can cause acne.
   This serum is the 2nd best serum that works on my skin ❤️


Smell: Good smell, actually the GLOW line have the same smell.
Price: I bought this for ₱445 with 160 ml foam cleanser if serum lang 219 20ml
My Rating: 5/5 


   3BeYOUTHiful Starter Kit (Ryx Rejuvenating Set)

     Actually this one I only used it for 1 week since I don't want my skin to have excessive peeling so gusto ko for my acne marks medyo mild peeling lang so I just gave it to my mom. Pero ayun even though 1 week ko lang sya ginamit yes nag peel pa din yung face ko pero konti lang and I didn't feel any sting effect kasi siguro nga 1 week ko lang ginamit but I noticed na nag breakout ako ng konti so I'm still thinking if I'll still try this one.


Smell: Good smell, actually the GLOW line have the same smell.
Price: ₱361 - includes : Facial Wash, Toner, Serum & Sunblock
My Rating: I can't really rate this since hindi ko sya ginamit masyado but for now maybe 2/5 since nag breakout ako.


    4FACIAL FOAM

      Yes this is really a powerful cleanser because I tried to use this one with makeup on and yes na remove sya so it really cleans the skin. And yes this is really moisturizing everytime na ito yung ginagamit ko na notice ko na glowing yung skin ko. My skin doesn't feel and doesn't look like dry actually my skin feels and look tight and smooth every time na ito yung ginagamit ko na facial wash.
     One more good thing about this facial wash is that it comes off as foam so ang tipid nya gamitin.


Smell: Good smell, actually the GLOW line have the same smell.
Price: I bought this for ₱445 with 20ml serum. If  facial foam lang 229 160ml
My Rating: 5/5


Prices based on the store where I bought the products.

OVERALL RATING : 4/5

Their products which I have tried really worked on my skin (except sa rejuvenating kit). Worth it sya i try very affordable. I've been using these products for almost 3 months now pero if nasa bahay lang ako I use this sa gabi lang and I use different products when I'm on a layover but still, matipid parin sya lalo na yung foam wash.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or suggestions you can write it below and please share if effective din sainyo ðŸ¥°


If you want to read my other reviews please click here: Skin Care Reviews
If you wana see my travel videos, please click here : My Travel Videos



Post a Comment

0 Comments