Looking For Anything Specific?

FlyNYON Open Door Helicopter Tour : Manhattan, New York

Hello YOU, 

I tried FlyNYON 30 minutes doors-off helicopter flight tour when I went to New York. From time square, we took a train then Uber to their base in New Jersey. We booked the 16 minutes doors-off flight but after they brief us about the flight route, they offered a discount for a 30 minutes flight (I can't remember how much was it but it's cheaper compared to the price posted on their website so I suggest that you book for a shorter flight first then wait for them to offer you a longer flight) so we decided to give it a go. After they explained the route, we proceed to the safety briefing and then to the helipad.
The helicopter was 4 seater and I was lucky to be at the front seat beside the pilot (the pilot decides who sits where).

The Flight Path:
  • Statue of Liberty
  • Ellis Island
  • Wall St
  • Freedom Tower
  • 9/11 Memorial
  • The Oculus
  • Lower Manhattan Money Shot
  • Brooklyn Bridge
  • Empire State Building
  • Midtown
  • Times Square
  • The Vessel
  • Central Park
The experience was so amazing and it didn't really feel like it was 30minutes it was so fast for me because I enjoyed it a lot and after we landed I feel like a wanted to book again for another flight.




if you want to see more of my travels please visit my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbySQvflU0we-bAA7OENr7g

or you can click "My Travels" on the CATEGORY section on the side of this blog.

if you have questions or suggestions please feel free to write a comment below.


Post a Comment

0 Comments