Looking For Anything Specific?

REVIEW :Human Nature Balancing Toner


              



I decided to use Human Nature products because I want to try something that is Natural and because it is a local brand, its cheaper than other natural products that are available in the market.

So I bought:
Balancing Toner oil control
Sunflower Beauty Oil
Balancing facial wash
Hydrating creamy wash


✔️BALANCING TONER

👇👇 Product Claims👇👇

100% Natural | For oily or combination skin


Complete your natural face routine with the improved formulation of Balancing Face Toner! Bursting with manila elemi, a prized ingredient known for its skin-care benefits and healing properties, and sugar beet, now you can help keep oil under control for shine-free, refreshed skin!


This helps you stay away from alcohol-based toners that can strip your skin dry. Your skin deserves a gentle yet effective cleanser without the stinging and tightening. And what’s best is that it preps your skin for what should come next – moisturizing! The end result? Stunningly clear, shine-free skin!


Does your skin …
- Have enlarged pores, dark marks, and blackheads?
- Usually, look shiny and have a slippery texture?
- Need constant re-application of makeup?

👇👇REVIEW👇👇

- Actually, gumamit na po ako neto before when I'm doing facial treatment for my acne. My dermatologist recommended it so I used it for 2mos. I stop using it because I switched to a rejuvenating set. Then I decided to switch back to this toner because like I've said I want to use natural products. So when I first tried it, it stings but nung trinay ko sya ulit last month it didn't give me any sting feeling at all. I don't know if they changed the ingredients making it milder or its because I was doing a facial treatment before that's why it stings. But anyway, wala na yung sting feeling nya at all and because its alcohol-free, hindi nag dry yung face ko and its mild so it doesn't give any peeling effect. I used it morning and evening after I wash my face. For me, it really controls the oil in my face and I feel refreshed whenever I use this. When I don't use this, my face feels dry and I feel like I didn't wash my face at all. Also, I have sensitive and acne-prone skin hindi ako nag break me out like sa ibang toner. Maybe its because the ingredients are all-natural.  


Conclusion: 

Its very good as  a natural toner and will buy it again. I recommend it to those who have sensitive skin and want to try natural and local brand products.

Pros: cheap, natural, it moisturize the skin, refreshing, oil control, alcohol free.

Cons: I haven't thought of any ✌️

Price: 184.75 for 200ml (very affordable 👍)

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle. Very easy to use and handy.

Where I bought it? Human Nature Website

I forgot what their courier was but it took 2days to get here in Bulacan and the shipping fee is also affordable. From what I remember they charged 60php for the shipping fee. 😊 

6 Reasons Why You Should Use Toner:

It shrinks pores
It gives your skin pH balance
It adds a layer of protection
It moisturizes
It refreshes skin
It can prevent ingrown hairs

Source: today.com

Comment below if you have questions/suggestions 👇

Salamat po 

❤️


__________________________________________________________
if you want to read more product reviews, click here >> Skin Care Reviews  ❤️❤️❤️





Post a Comment

0 Comments